Thursday, October 23, 2008

My wonderful two year old. She loves the camra. Thanks to Skye. My neighbor up here is a famous Photographer and Jaylynn has had her pictures taken way to much.Check her website out. It is skyejohansen.com. She is really good. I am so excited about this blog, I really have no time but it is fun to keep in contact with everyone. Thanks Carrie, Lane, Jaley and Trina for leaving a comment. I can't wait to view your blogs.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I am so glad you have a blog! Thank you for joining the technology world. And Jaylynn is so cute here...I love her little smile :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess..

What cute little kiddos you have!! Good to see that you are doing good.

Lyndsey(Blake)Wade

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

YEA!!!!!!! I finally found you. I miss you. Your blog looks great and of course your children are adorable.