Okay, I know that I have been in my house for over 3 months but time it hard to find to take pictures. Here is a couple of pictures of the upstairs. I will try to post more of the basement and bedrooms. The outside picture isn't the best especially with Jeff's truck in the driveway. And yes he still lives here. Who said that four kids are hard? I'm yelling inside!
This picture doesn't do the kitchen justice. I love the kitchen! Thanks Kenny!!!
Rock Arch in the "No No Room"!!
The covered deck and amazing railings! You can see the backyard a little bit we have alot of landscaping to do!
Jaylynn's bedroom. The Jesus picture has glitter on it and I love it!!She is in the basement!What a big 2 year old!!
Master bedroom!
1 comment:
Oh Jess! It is GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to see it in person. Oh-and your Dad's comment about paying to see farm animals is classic! I'm giggling right now!
Post a Comment