The Easter Egg Hunt Crew
The Kids Easter morning! (We do Easter on Saturday... Grandma Joy's Tradition)
Jaylynn was so excited!!!!
Easter outfits. I swear Jaylynn was so much cuter I just couldn't get her to stop and smile pretty.
Papa Jay
My hot Uncle's that are so great to me and my kids! Thanks for sharing your family.
Look at Jaylynn's pants.
Glowing stickers on the faces!!
Cheryl and Brynn
Val and Jared
Justin
Jared
Wow..... we had a different Easter!!! Can we all say, "Why was it raining." We were all very upset about the weather and were sad that going to the desert was out of the question. We love our desert trips with riding Four-wheelers. But there is always next year!
I have to say thanks to Val and Cheryl for always making our holidays great and never forgetting about us!! We love you!!
Pictures
4 comments:
It looks like you had a great Easter. I don't remember the last time we were able to celebrate Easter with Family, you are so lucky! I love their Easter outfits! Did you notice that Jaylynn and Mishayla had the same dress. We are still the same only we dress the kids the same instead of ourselves. Your house looks beautiful!
Thanks for all the nice comments..We love you and your family soooo much.
Your kids looks darling...your mom would be so proud.
LOVED the comment about the HOT UNCLES...too funny!!!
Post a Comment