Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaylynn

Jaylynn is 3!!! Holy cow!I can't believe my little princess is growing up. She is 3 going on 16!! She had a really fun birthday. We had a party at Aunt Val's on Sunday afternoon with Papa Jay and the rest of the family. Then Sunday night we had a party with Grandpa and Grandma Lindley. Then on Monday she had a Hannah Montana Party with all her cute friends. She really makes birthday worth it because she would always add after every present.."Thanks you so much this is what I always wanted." or "I really needed this ____." Wow... she know exactly how to melt the heart!

Jaylynn really is my pride and joy! I'm always so proud of her. She has been such a great daughter and always let's me know that I am a good mom.(She really knows how to work me.) She is always helping me with the twins and seems to always try to do the right thing. I couldn't ask for anything better then her. When I get sad or I'm just having a bad day I can always count on her to lift me up and make me feel good. She is just that type of person. I see my mom in her too. I love that my daughters have her good qualities. Birthdays are always bitter sweet. I just wish my mom could see how amazing all of her grandchildren are!!

Hannah Montana Birthday Party



The twins just wanted the birthday presents so bad!!



Hannah Montana Birthday cake! Don't look too close. Jaylynn helped and well Wendy and I just really didn't do well this year. But Jaylynn and her friends loved it. (Bridi and Trina please don't laugh!!)



We went to Jaylynn's favorite place to eat. Applebee's





6 comments:

Adam and Melisa said...

Nathan had a ball at the party, and still plays his guitar. He mentioned something about he and Jace being in a castle and not letting anyone else come in! Glad you and Ben got to spend some "alone" time camping. Sounds like so much fun! I'll have to venture out one of these days and join you at the park and the pool!:)

Bridi said...

Trust me I'm not gonna laugh at someone who out numbers me in the talent department 10:1. Maybe next year I will live there and we can decorate cakes together! I glad you got to go on a get away with you hubby. That time is well deserved.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jaylynn! So happy you are 3! Paisley loves you and I love you, you little rocker hanna montana you!

Heather said...

What an awesome birthday! You always amaze me at how much you get done. I think you're fabulous! I am so glad you finally got some alone time, yipee!

Ewell said...

Jess I can't beleive how big your twins are getting! I am so glad that you were able to get away. I remember how hard it was when my moms twins were little. It was so hard for her to go anywhere. Your little family is so cute. I would like an invite to your blog when you go private. bridgettde33@google.com our blog is ewellfamilyfun.blogspot.com it was good to see how you were doing!

Stevie and Meesha said...

YAY!! I am so glad that you found us! I cannot believe your twins and your other little girl. THEY ARE ADORABLE! We for sure need to get together. We live in Provo, and last time I remember you were in Lehi! Sounds like she had a pretty exciting birthday! SHE is going to be grougeous when she gets older...not that she isn't already!