Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nov/Dec/Jan-heck I struggle!!!


Jess and Skye at Jess's Baby shower. We all are so excited to get Ruby here! She will be the only baby in our group of friends and we are going to spoil her like crazy! We love you Jess!!

Okay were do I start.....Brynn broke her leg 3 Sunday's ago at my friend/family or what ever we call the Johansen's!She feel down I think there hardwood stairs! It was awful!!! I just had one of those mother feelings that something was wrong. I don't know if it was her leg twitching, the 45 minute crying session...which is nothing new, or the fact that she wouldn't walk on it. So Skye and I left for the ER with Brynn. We were shocked when they told us it was broken! It was a crazy night but I'm so glad I had Skye to take care of us. She filled out the paper work and knew all the info, then she talked to all the doctors for me and made sure Brynn was okay by giving her a sucker that she had in her purse. She also went on to explain to everyone that we weren't a couple. I don't know what she was thinking or doing but I guess she had to explain our relationship!!LOL!!! Anyways... She had a wrap on for about 3 days to let the swelling go down then we went up to Primary Children's to get the cast on. She really is fine now but those first weeks she would just scream and wanted to be carried by everyone. She hated that she couldn't run around with Bracken but she did get even with him by hitting him with her cast... a lot! She now can run around with everyone. Things are good! I do have to admit the cast is soooo cute!

Brynn's aunt Tamra and cousins sent her a Get well package with a book and cards! It so thoughtful...something my mom would do! Thanks Tamra you don't even know how much we appreciated it!



Jaylynn being a model. She loves to pretend she is a superstar. The clothes she is wearing are Matilda Jane. Skye just won their big photographer contest and was sent back to their headquarters. She gave Jaylynn and Brynn two outfits. Thanks Skye for thinking of us!!



Leslie, Heather, and Noah all signing Brynn's cast!



Bracken on TIME OUT....do you think he's scared?



This is how Brynn acted for two weeks after she got her cast on! It was hard to deal with!!!LOL!!!



Brynn at Primary Children's getting her cast on!



Jaylynn and Brynn with her wrap after the ER!



The Er Visit!



Brynn's first pigtails!



Favorite xmas present from Grandpa Jay...Just one problem.....Brynn and BRack love locking themselves up rather then the toy animals!




Jared and Brynn on X mas! Brynn loves uncle Jared!



On Christmas before Jaylynn even looked at her toys she said mom take a picture! This is what she did!!! ????



Bracken loves Jaylynn's vanity! Shhhh...don't tell Ben!



Christmas Eve PJ's! They are soooo happy! The funny thing is I forgot to even wrap them! I can't believe I forgot! ????



On Dec 4th we always get together with my dad and go out to eat, try to do an activity, and end it with a wal-mart rip. Something my mom would love to do. We miss her but had a great time remembering her and being together!



I made this wreath with all the grandkids picture on it!





We went to the Dinosaur Museum in Price. My mom use to talk her grandkids to this place all the time. My kids never had the chance but Grandpa did a great job!



The triplets! This guys were born within 6 weeks of each other. Paisley was born on my Mom's B-day! I love it! Paisley is such a sweet, cute girl! We love hugging and kissing her! Tamra and Joe really have the cutest kids!



Christmas Clothes! This picture was taken before Melissa's wedding! I'm glad we got the picture because we never would have had time before Church. It seems we are always rushing no matter what time church it!



I took Jaylynn to the Princess on Ice. We really had a great time with Melaine and Amanda's girls! Thanks for the great time! Jaylynn was in her glory! She love love love it! I do have to say it was worth every single penny!!!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post! Good job slacker. Oh, and I am dying at the picture of Jaylynn posing on Christmas morning, and your 3 kids in their Sunday clothes. Really, really, really, too cute for words!

Jessica said...

About freaking time. I love your kids. I cannot believe the picture of Bracken in time out. It made me chuckle. I hope everyone is feeling better. I adore you and thanks for the great night out and the darling bracelets. Too talented!

Bobbi Simkins said...

haha! i am the same way! hard to keep up sometimes with the hustle and bustle of life! glad you aren't private anymore :)

Liz said...

Oh my gosh- I can't belive Brynn broke her leg! I'm glad she is doing better now. Cute pictures! You're kids are getting so grown up! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!

Weber's said...

Jess,
The picture of you holding Brynn reminded me of our trip to the Doctor to get your cast on your hand. Good Times.

Stevie and Meesha said...

Looks like you are having so much fun!! Your kids are too cute:) Brynn looks cute in her cast but so sad that happened to her! I need to be added to your blog by the way, mlstream22@hotmail.com! We do need to get together. I really am free whenever because I am at home the majority of the time! Love ya, and I am glad everything is going great!