Sunday, February 20, 2011

Things I love!

I really shouldn't put a picture of Jay and Brynn in there undies but really I was loving how these girls were sitting while they ate a Popsicle. Yes..I know it's winter but I gave a lesson about goals today in Young Women's and I use Popsicles as my object lesson. I related it to making sure you make wise decisions now and don't wait because it might be to late. So the girls were loving the leftovers. Jaylynn said on the way home from church..."Mom, I love that you are in Young Women's and that I always get treats on Sunday." So as I was walking into the kitchen this is what I saw! Look at there feet...They are starting to be more and more alike. There looks and actions. hummmm....Brynn still has a lot of growing up to do. But she has a great big sis to help her!



So for Valentine's Day Makayla and Brooklynn some of my Young Women came over and gave us a fish! Yes..a little random but the kids loved it!!! It stayed alive for 6 days. Go us!The kids watched it go down the toilet to the ocean. Jaylynn said..." Mom..it comes alive when it gets to the ocean, right?" "Yes my dear, you are right!"



4 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

So cute Jess! Your kids are getting huge. I have had issues with my blog. If you cannot get in send me your email address and I will add you. :)

Adam and Melisa said...

Your kids are adorable...as always....even in their underwear! Congrats to Ben on passing his licensing test and the new job!...Adam LOVES what he does...I'm sure Ben will love it too!

things we love... said...

BAHAHAHA.... Oh how I miss Jay. That is too funny! Beau just said, "and there you go"!!! Oh Jess I miss you guys!!!

Weber's said...

I am so glad you started posting again. I miss you so much and love to hear about your happenings! Keep up the good work.