Friday, February 4, 2011

Disneyland 2011

Wow..what an amazing trip. Everyone says to wait until your kids are older and I say "WHAT A LIE!" We had the time of our lives. The kids loved every minute of it. From Bracken wanting to go on the Buzz ride about 12 times, to Jay saying I only like the fast ones...."mom...I don't want any baby rides and please mom don't buy me any princess stuff....to Brynn singing "Yo Ho..Yo Ho...a pirates life for me." Then being stuck on the Pirate of the Caribbean ride for 25 minutes and then Brynn not being able to hold her pee...and yes I did have her go pee not in the water but in the corner of the boat. So future reference...if you see a bunch of water in the boats the next time you are at Disneyland well it might not be water. Sorry...when a 2 year old has to pee....they have to pee.

It was so fun to keep this trip a secret from our kids and not to tell them until we got to Mesquite. Jaylynn was was screaming and kept saying.."I don't believe it....really...I can't believe it." She has been saving money in her jar the past 2 years so she was pretty excited to see it empty and then when she questioned way she loves the answer!

This trip was a great way to start off our year. Our kids have been pretty understanding and good considering what has been going on. I am so grateful for great friends to help us make our wonderful trip happen and for Angie and Brian for coming with us. They helped us so much with the twins and it wouldn't have been the same without you guys. They really are so fun and it was great to have a Mickey Hanger for 4 nights and 5 days with them! LOVE LOVE LOVE DISNEYLAND! Can't wait until we go again!


















kll;klkl





4 comments:

Unknown said...

love the poncho pics, from Jays mini mouse buns to her empty jar...and Rapunzel!!! gosh, just so so fun. hummm...you aren't making it easy for me to not just hop in my car and head to DL! Thanks for posting love!

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

How Fun! I so want to take Kam. It looks like you all had a blast, so jealous.

Melissa said...

I want to do that with Bry if we ever get to go...getting Carl out of Sevier County is not an easy task! Looks fun! Your kids are getting so big! We really need to get together!

things we love... said...

Jess.. it looks like so much fun!! I am so glad that you were able to go, but to be quite honest... shocked that you kept it a secret!!!!! I miss you and love you!!!